We’re always on the look out for talented, motivated individuals so, even if there is nothing below which is of interest to you please feel free to forward your CV to email@example.com and you will be considered for any future opportunities that arise.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Gray Dawes Group, one of the UK’s leading travel management companies, is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Business to Business Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
- Location: Colchester (being based at our London or Leamington Spa office is also an option but frequent travel to Colchester will be required)
- Full time, Permanent
You will be working within the established marketing team and reporting to the Head of Marketing, key tasks will include:
- Work with the Head of Marketing and other key stakeholders to agree and then deliver the marketing strategy across all channels
- Digital Marketing: Email marketing, SEO, PPC and Social Media management
- Assist the sales team with required marketing materials
- Ensure the highest level of quality in everything that is done to enhance the Gray Dawes Group brand
- Support and mentor the wider marketing team
Our Ideal Candidate
You will have the ability to work as part of a team and successfully manage priorities whilst working under pressured deadlines and have an absolute attention to detail, exemplary written English and take pride in everything that you do.
- Hold a marketing degree, or equivalent qualification, with at least 2 years workplace B2B marketing experience
- Proven digital marketing knowledge; SEO, PPC, Social Media, E-Marketing and WordPress
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
- Experience of B2B service marketing is highly desired but not essential
- Knowledge of the business travel market is desired but not essential
£25,000-£30,000 dependent upon skills and experience
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and covering note.
Application deadline: 14 July 2017